Subject: FW: Visnapuu Lauri shared the folder "Kantküla TRAM-ile" with you
From: "Peeter Uibo" <[email-masked]>
To: "MNT Teed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2024 17:38:33 +0200

registreerimiseks

From: Visnapuu Lauri <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2024 5:36 PM
To: Peeter Uibo <[email-masked]>
Subject: Visnapuu Lauri shared the folder "Kantküla TRAM-ile" with you

Visnapuu Lauri invited you to view a folder

Saadan materjali.

<https://eserv-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/personal/lauri_visnapuu_empower_ee/
Documents/Kantk%C3%BCla%20TRAM-ile?e=5%3ae2fc36831bc34eaaaff1e68ad774649f&
sharingv2=true&fromShare=true&at=9>

<https://eserv-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/personal/lauri_visnapuu_empower_ee/
Documents/Kantk%C3%BCla%20TRAM-ile?e=5%3ae2fc36831bc34eaaaff1e68ad774649f&
sharingv2=true&fromShare=true&at=9> Kantküla TRAM-ile

This invite will only work for you and people with existing access.

<https://eserv-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/personal/lauri_visnapuu_empower_ee/
Documents/Kantk%C3%BCla%20TRAM-ile?e=5%3ae2fc36831bc34eaaaff1e68ad774649f&
sharingv2=true&fromShare=true&at=9>

<https://eserv-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/personal/lauri_visnapuu_empower_ee/
Documents/Kantk%C3%BCla%20TRAM-ile?e=5%3ae2fc36831bc34eaaaff1e68ad774649f&
web=1&openShare=true&fromShare=true&at=9>

This email is generated through Enersense's use of Microsoft 365 and may
contain content that is controlled by Enersense.

<https://northeuroper-notifyp.svc.ms:443/api/v2/tracking/method/View?mi=cN
qwunoy4UCdmicZn33gIw> This e-mail and any attachments hereto are
confidential and intended only for a specific individual and purpose. It
may contain information which is privileged or otherwise protected against
unauthorized disclosure or communication. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify (telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and
delete this message and any attachments from your system without
producing, distributing or retaining copies thereof or disclosing its
contents to any other person. Thank you.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.